Five Fabulous Quotes for Cat Lovers



Long haired orange tabby cat

Meet Mr. G, my long haired orange tabby cat.  Mr. G is one of the sweetest felines I have been blessed with in my life.   Because of his sweetness, I decided he was the perfect kitty to spotlight for these five quotes for cat lovers.

 To give you a little history,  Mr. G was born on our property by a mama cat, who had been dumped.  Mr. G and his mama (Ms. S) still reside with us today, along with his brother (Mr. C) and another female (Ms. S1).

 They have all been spayed/neutered,  in case you are wondering!

They have the option to roam 3 acres of wooded property, catch some rays on the sun deck or lounge indoors with access to cat beds and toys, in a climate controlled environment.   Nothing but the best for these sweet little fur babies ❤

Cats deserve nothing but the best you can offer, don't you agree?

If you are still reading, I would have to guess that you have a special place in your heart for cats as well.

To celebrate the cat lover in all of us, here are five fabulous quotes by famous people, enjoy!






You cannot look at a sleeping cat and be tense.  Quoted by Jane Pauley, The Today Show




The smallest feline is a masterpiece.  Quoted by Leonardo da Vinci




Cats do not havd to be shown how to have a good time for they are unfailing ingenious in that respect.  Quoted by James Mason




I take care of my flowers and my cats. and enjoy food. and that's living. Quoted by Ursula Andress





We are all motivated by the same urges, cats have the courage to live by them. Jim Davis



I hope you enjoyed these cat quotes as much as I enjoyed creating and  sharing them with you.

Which is your favorite?  Would love to hear from you!

Wishing you a beautiful day with your fur baby❤

6 comments

  1. Lovely pictures and quotes. Mr. G is quite handsome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment and visit. I'll be sure to let Mr. G know, you'll make his day! ❤

      Delete
  2. Mr. G is a super cute kitty! Cats do deserve all the best. :) I think my favorites are the last one and the one that says that all cats are masterpieces. It's true! They are beautiful no matter what.
    -Purrs from your friends at www.PlayfulKitty.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robin, Mr. G will be so happy when I tell him!

      So happy you enjoyed the quotes! Yes they are masterpieces, we are blessed to have their presence! I too love the last one, for it's motivation

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous cats and photos! I love them all. My favorite quote is The Smallest Feline is a Masterpiece. So true! I think my fave photo is the one with the cat and the flowers, taking care of flowers and cats & eating is my kinda life! I'd have to throw in a couple of dogs too though. I love how you rescued Mr. G. & his family.
    Love & Biscuits,
    Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy! Thank you for your visit and kind words. I agree, a few dogs are necessary along with the flowers and cats!

    ReplyDelete